SMART MOVE IS HIRING
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a fun, inclusive, fast-growing company that pays well? Smart Move is hiring! Our business is expanding fast, and we need enthusiastic, energetic team players who want to make a difference and own what they do.
Smart Move is proud to be a family-owned business. We’re confident our moving crews are the best removalists in Sydney. We wear our uniforms with pride and are faultlessly respectful, courteous, hard-working, and professional, to customers and each other.
Our leadership team hires carefully to make sure we have crews who know how to make moving day efficient, safe, and clean. Everyone we hire commits to our values to work hard, take care, and listen to the customer.
SMART MOVE IS HIRING A SALES COORDINATOR
HOURS: Permanent full-time role. 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday
SALARY: based on experience
Previous removals experience handy but not essential.
As a Sales Coordinator for Smart Move Removals + Storage, you’re one of the first points of customer contact, over the phone and via email, to establish their removal and storage requirements while promoting our services.
You’re responsible for creating quotations for residential and commercial moves, organising in-person consultations for our other team members, and allocating fleet vehicles to booked jobs and the schedule of work for the removals crew.
What you need to succeed as a Sales Coordinator with Smart Move:
- Previous sales/customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time and resource management skills.
- The ability to learn a new industry.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Does this role sound like your next job? If so, please call us on 1300 762 786 (and ask for Dom or Jo) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMART MOVE IS HIRING REMOVALS CREWS / DELIVERY DRIVERS
HOURS: Casual full-time or casual part-time roles available.
WAGES: dependant on skills and experience
Previous driving experience handy but not essential.
Are you looking for a delivery driver / removals role in Sydney? Are you looking for a physical job with lots of variety and local travel? Do you live on the Northern Beaches?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, keep reading or get in touch today!
We’re expanding our crew of Removals and Delivery Drivers for commercial and residential moves across Sydney and up the coast.
What you need to succeed as a Removalist/Delivery Driver with Smart Move:
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Familiarity driving 3t trucks.
- Presentable appearance.
- Great time-keeping skills.
- Ability to deal with paperwork and picking up orders in our warehouses.
- Fit and strong (lifting and stairs involved).
- Good customer and communication skills.
- Must be over 25 years old (for insurance purposes).
- Some flexibility with working hours.
- Knowledge of the Sydney metro area is ideal but not critical.
- Forklift license or experience is also helpful but not essential.
Interested? If so, please call us on 1300 762 786 (and ask for Dom or Jo) or email your CV to email@example.com.
SMART MOVE IS HIRING PACKERS / UNPACKERS
Smart Move is expanding our packing services to manage growing customer demand for removals.
We need experienced packers to build a Northern Beaches packing team to help make our client’s moves as low stress as possible.
- Success as a Smart Move packer means you:
Are available for four and eight hour shifts (Mon – Fri). Generally starting at 8-8.30am.
- Speak fluent English.
- Are willing to travel around Sydney to get to jobs, although this team will mostly support removals in the Northern Beaches and North Shore.
- Understand there are times when packing can be strenuous. Usually, no heavy lifting is required of Smart Move packers as we team you with a removals crew.
- Can work as part of a team and are willing to get ‘stuck in’ and work at a pace.
- Value honesty and reliability in yourself and us, and work with a high level of integrity and discretion.
Ready to learn more? If so, please call us on 1300 762 786 (and ask for Dom or Jo) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.